Open Ask a question

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
PC : windows is your first target, then what about MacOS for Mac users before mobile devices ?
I mean anything can be exported out of unity for the platform but it’s probably not gonna be a major thing to support because there are so few gamers on the platform.

What we’re doing is a bit different so if there’s enough people that want something there’s probably a way we can make it happen in that a lot of you guys will have the access needed.

Hm can you explan me about what are you guys working on right now more specific please?
like the project, what are we aiming, how to, what have we accomplished till now?
could you help me to join the game too?

DW_

Where is the list of city buildings that are needed? I saw a Bank was needed then the list disappeared what else is needed?

I would like to tell @YadNiMonde, wow basically making the entire game with all the assets I see completed.

DW_

What kind of buildings do we want in the city? What does everybody think of having buildings a max length of 70 and width of 120, and doors are made 9x14 and windows 8x9, sidewalks 10x10, cars 20x20 and roads 70x70 (2 lane) and 35X35 for (single lane), so that the assets can be fit into place like a puzzle? What do people think of having different types of stores to go with the farms and animals needed to make products, for example pigs for bacon/ham/peperoni and vegetables for pizzas. Ducks for feathers for pillows/bed...ect. We could design different stores for different products, but what products and what kind of stores should we design and build?

Building grid 001.JPG

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
What kind of buildings do we want in the city? What does everybody think of having buildings a max length of 70 and width of 120, and doors are made 9x14 and windows 8x9, sidewalks 10x10, cars 20x20 and roads 70x70 (2 lane) and 35X35 for (single lane), so that the assets can be fit into place like a puzzle? What do people think of having different types of stores to go with the farms and animals needed to make products, for example pigs for bacon/ham/peperoni and vegetables for pizzas. Ducks for feathers for pillows/bed...ect. We could design different stores for different products, but what products and what kind of stores should we design and build?

View attachment 18608
I like the idea of having ideal sizes. One thing is that I think the one lane road needs to be wider in order to accommodate parking on the sides.
how we imagine stores will work is that there will be an empty plot of land and somebody can go up to that and spawn the type of building they want. At the start we need several sizes of building that’s pretty generic and then I think restaurants, tool shops, and others similar templates could be interesting options

DW_

I like the idea of having ideal sizes. One thing is that I think the one lane road needs to be wider in order to accommodate parking on the sides.
how we imagine stores will work is that there will be an empty plot of land and somebody can go up to that and spawn the type of building they want. At the start we need several sizes of building that’s pretty generic and then I think restaurants, tool shops, and others similar templates could be interesting options
Got it! So generic buildings and it will be up to the player what the building will be. Wider roads for parking.

Patreon