Ayyeee it’s me

It feels like ages since I first joined =MGN= that later turned into P1 even if it's only been six years. Thinking back, I'm even more amazed at the community we built here. It's sad that the forums are mostly dead, but the memories forever live on.

Looks like some people are still lurking and drop by occasionally, so if you are here reading this, here's a tag (remember these?)
Melbourne houses for rent near me
(Please remember the usual privacy rules of the interweb. Also, feel free to respond to anyone else's tag answers -- hooray for conversation!)

Yippee456

Free Hugs
Proud Citizen of Dawn
It feels like ages since I first joined =MGN= that later turned into P1 even if it's only been six years. Thinking back, I'm even more amazed at the community we built here. It's sad that the forums are mostly dead, but the memories forever live on.

Looks like some people are still lurking and drop by occasionally, so if you are here reading this, here's a tag (remember these?)
Melbourne houses for rent near me
(Please remember the usual privacy rules of the interweb. Also, feel free to respond to anyone else's tag answers -- hooray for conversation!)
Hi! I'm a bit late, but welcome back!

Patreon