Clock Your Hours Here

16 November 2021
2 hours, welcoming newly joined members to the P1 Discord server.
Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 11.42.26 PM.png

17 November 2021
1.5 hours, welcomed new members to the P1 Discord server throughout the day by DMing them and followed up with them later in the day to have a chat, Attended the daily game design meeting in the afternoon.
Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 11.42.39 PM.png

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
16 November 2021
2 hours, welcoming newly joined members to the P1 Discord server.
View attachment 18730

17 November 2021
1.5 hours, welcomed new members to the P1 Discord server throughout the day by DMing them and followed up with them later in the day to have a chat, Attended the daily game design meeting in the afternoon.
View attachment 18731
Good work man!

18 November 2021
Welcome committee. Guided sauroncode and WesBlanko through the signup process and welcomed other various new members to the P1 Discord server through private message. Attended the daily game design meeting and introduced the members to the group.
2 hours give or take a bit of unproductive time, rounded down.

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
I reminded for the meeting, made sure I was there for the first 10 minutes or so then I waited and went to the meeting with rater and them. After that I studied the sandbox which is also what I was doing from 11 to 12. After that meeting I also worked on fixing the issues with the sign-up form

3 hours total.

Last edited:
Nov 25

- I helped a bunch of our developers on Discord with blocks they were having.
- I posted a recruiting message in the following Discords:
  • Reddit Game Development
  • Game Dev Underground
  • Game Dev Club
  • GameDev.tv Official
  • r/INAT
  • GameDev Community
  • Reddit/r/gamedev
  • Sykoo's Polyrealm
- I updated the Unity project version number on the canvas from V1.7A to V1.9A because we missed changing the version number at V1.8A.
1637859422751.png
As seen above, it has been merged into the Develop scene after being reviewed.
- I sent out the reminders for the Team Leads to remind their Teams.
- I created a Discord Event using the Event tool to mark the Meeting time and I posted the Event in #General chat (P1 Collaboration...) and also #Team Chat (P1Creators)
1637859085326.png

Last edited:
Patreon