Clock Your Hours Here

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Today I had fun 30 minutes before the meeting to the meeting end and then completely till 5:10 PM. I spent most of the time after the meeting talking with people who needed help

I am back from a small break, and worked 1 hour continuing the work on the new discord bot job system. I added the to do list thingy still some small things to do with this. 1629922178461.png
1629922231640.png

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Today I’ve been talking with the owner of another open source project that’s very similar in order to get his advice and understanding of how to proceed and I’ve also been talking to the team quite a lot about what we need to do to make things happen. I’ve been at it for about two hours

I had to take a few days off again but now im back, i worked around 2 hours. I continued my work on the new discord bot job system, i fixed some issues with the to do list part and added the stat commands for mentioning other users. Only things missing on it now is the role system, top commands and reward items.
1630349624802.png
1630349649719.png
1630350074605.png

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Today I rewrote most of the join process after having the meeting. Also early morning recruiting on the cell phone before the start of the meeting. Integrated programming team leader.

Last edited:

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Wrote this article. Helped a little at meeting but went to watch Raven do stuff later so not all productive :P .
Members Only: Join
Welcomed all the new people that were recruited. Played forager to learn how it works when losing all hearts.

Last edited:

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
I worked from 12 to 515 today on rebuilding the application process because the application form broke and I had to do it right away even though I wasn’t supposed to work

I worked 2 hours more on the new discord bot system. I restructered the quality, effeciency and consistency stuff and added the .top commands for these aswell.
1630609618581.png
1630609659293.png
1630609690325.png

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Yesterday I overworked so hard. 5AM - 6AM --- break --- 7AM to 9:30. Then again from 12-5.

We were working on integrating the 100+ users who came in from this reddit post.

Today I started at 12 and took about 1 hour break so far. 95 people messaged about tomorrows party.

Last edited:

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
I should mention I spent $168 on covering fees this month and on top of that $50 on k1llers help with streaming

Sept. 07, 2021
  1. What do you plan on working on today?
    1. Hotbar
  2. How long do you plan to work?
    1. 3.5 hours recorded.
Sept. 08, 2021
    1. Caught up the art backlog to keep the project on track.
    1. 1.5 hours recorded.
Sept. 09, 2021
    1. -INACTIVE- / At a volunteer event
    1. 0 hours recorded.

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
4 hours in meetings yesterday. Did interview with Igor, Pluto, others.

3 hours on sat, running out of energy. Meeting plus board for design. Wrote sound design, target audience design, name brainstorm.

Last edited:

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
I lead the big Sunday meeting and then did one hour of relevant conversation and then I was done for the day

Meeting today 2.5 hours

Last edited:

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
I have done one hour of recruiting, networking this morning. Ended up doing quite a lot of recruiting. Can be seen by the date in the Jott form on the sign-up. One and a half hours to two hours work on that and then three hours on leading the meeting

Last edited:
Patreon