How You Doing Today?

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
I thought we would get to know each other personally a bit more :D

How are you doing today?

Anything odd or funny happen to you this week?
What are your grateful for?

I’m feeling awesome
Another chance to get to know people who used to be so close with me for so long
Just started to play blockheads and CC again, I’m quite enjoy it also, alot of things changed
I think I need to keep myself update as soon as I could

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
I’m feeling awesome
Another chance to get to know people who used to be so close with me for so long
Just started to play blockheads and CC again, I’m quite enjoy it also, alot of things changed
I think I need to keep myself update as soon as I could
Glad to have you back :D I am playing Blockheads secretly too to learn how to make a good game! What a great game it is!

Yippee456

Free Hugs
Proud Citizen of Dawn
I'm doing pretty well. I'm in a lull between summer and spring classes, as my next class doesn't start until a couple weeks into June. Just got back from a weeklong hiatus from using my computer, it's nice to get a refresher and some distance from bad habits :)

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
I'm doing pretty well. I'm in a lull between summer and spring classes, as my next class doesn't start until a couple weeks into June. Just got back from a weeklong hiatus from using my computer, it's nice to get a refresher and some distance from bad habits :)
What are you studying now?

Yippee456

Free Hugs
Proud Citizen of Dawn
What are you studying now?
I'm studying psychology, looking to get into the counseling/therapy field. Not sure about the specificity of who I'd be serving, but I still have a long ways to go. I should have my associate's degree by this time next year. Thank you for asking!

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
I'm studying psychology, looking to get into the counseling/therapy field. Not sure about the specificity of who I'd be serving, but I still have a long ways to go. I should have my associate's degree by this time next year. Thank you for asking!
Very cool! A lot of my friends are into psychology :D A bunch of P1 people went on to study it!

Patreon