Introduce Yourself

Name: Damien
What I love to do: I love too talk about quantum theorys
Games I play: Cubic Castles, Growtopia, Pixel Worlds, Terraria.
When I started gaming: I was around 4 years old and my very first game was Halo Combat evolved
What you like about P1/how you found it: cubic castles and youtubers

Stargames

Former MGN Resource Moderator
Staff member
Amber Patron
When I started gaming: I was around 4 years old and my very first game was Halo Combat evolved
Ohhh quantum theory :)

Monkey Superhero

Professional Twig
Staff member
Welcome here!
Glad you could join us!

Name: Brinx
What I Love To Do: Hangout With Buddies And Play Games And Playing Games In General ?
Games I Play: Skid Mark, Asphalt 8 Airborne, Clash Royale, Clash Of Clans, Cubic Castles, League Of Stickman, Etc Etc.... there Are So Many
When I Started Gaming: I Started Gaming For As Long As I Can Remember... Except I Don't Remember
What You Like About P1/How I Found It: Its Named After My Favorite Car >McLaren P1< And I Found It Through An Email ?

Monkey Superhero

Professional Twig
Staff member
What I Love To Do: Hangout With Buddies And Play Games And Playing Games In General ?
Games I Play: Skid Mark, Asphalt 8 Airborne, Clash Royale, Clash Of Clans, Cubic Castles, League Of Stickman, Etc Etc.... there Are So Many
When I Started Gaming: I Started Gaming For As Long As I Can Remember... Except I Don't Remember
What You Like About P1/How I Found It: Its Named After My Favorite Car >McLaren P1< And I Found It Through An Email ?
Welcome here!!
Also that's a very interesting way to have found P1 xD

Shadow_

Founding Patron
Welcome here Brinx ^^. Glad you could join the fun!
If you have any questions feel free to ask us : )

DaveAnime1

Anime Otaku Introvert
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Welcome to the P1 Republic.
It is interesting to find that you find the name after a car, which is amazing.

PandorasBox

Hi!
A tiny bit of backstory: I was a member of =MGN= waaaay back in 2015. Around 2016, I became reclusive and completely abandoned most of my hobbies, including =MGN=. But now, I'm interested in becoming more active!
Name: Ben! (Username: PandorasBox)
What I like to do: Play video games and practice my instruments! I can currently play ukulele, piano, and clarinet! I also love acting, theatre, and improv!
Games I play: Cubic Castles (username: pinetrees) and The Blockheads, as far as =MGN= games go. Aside from that, I usually play Super Smash Bros. 4 (for the 3Ds.), League of Legends, Terraria, and Skyrim. If we're talking tabletop, I love Dungeons and Dragons!
What I like about MGN? Honestly, I love how positive the community is and how far =MGN= has come!
How I found MGN? late 2013/2014, near the start of The Blockheads! I was an active member on both =MGN= and The Blockheads Forums for two to three years before becoming unmotivated to do anything due to severe depression and anxiety. Recently I've been improving, becoming more interested in things, and hope to become part of this again.

Overall, I'm a really friendly guy, so don't hesitate to message me if you want to be friends!

007Awesome007

Twiggle
Staff member
Hey! Welcome back!

Feel free to add me in Cubic Castles, my username is 007Awesome007
What server are you on for League? I think there are quite a few people around who play. I play on the OCE server >_>

I can't remember how long ago it was when I started playing The Blockheads.. I think it was quite a while ago though, and it was how I found MGN.

kanae

apathetic
gonna reintroduce myself, i guess!
name: rin/kanae/linda/cece - all ok
what I love to do: draw, gaming
games I play: persona, final fantasy, fire emblem, ace attorney, pokemon, etc. some rhythm games too
when I started gaming: good question. around 2005 ish, probably i pretty much grew up watching my brother play starcraft 1 but that doesn't count lol
what you like about P1/how you found it: p1 has a such a nice and welcoming community! i found the forums through an ad on that old blockhead servers site lmao

Actiondust

Most Elegant of All
Staff member
Diamond Patron
gonna reintroduce myself, i guess!
name: rin/kanae/linda/cece - all ok
what I love to do: draw, gaming
games I play: persona, final fantasy, fire emblem, ace attorney, pokemon, etc. some rhythm games too
when I started gaming: good question. around 2005 ish, probably i pretty much grew up watching my brother play starcraft 1 but that doesn't count lol
what you like about P1/how you found it: p1 has a such a nice and welcoming community! i found the forums through an ad on that old blockhead servers site lmao
Rhythm games you say? Do you by chance play Osu?

DaveAnime1

Anime Otaku Introvert
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Hi!
A tiny bit of backstory: I was a member of =MGN= waaaay back in 2015. Around 2016, I became reclusive and completely abandoned most of my hobbies, including =MGN=. But now, I'm interested in becoming more active!
Name: Ben! (Username: PandorasBox)
What I like to do: Play video games and practice my instruments! I can currently play ukulele, piano, and clarinet! I also love acting, theatre, and improv!
Games I play: Cubic Castles (username: pinetrees) and The Blockheads, as far as =MGN= games go. Aside from that, I usually play Super Smash Bros. 4 (for the 3Ds.), League of Legends, Terraria, and Skyrim. If we're talking tabletop, I love Dungeons and Dragons!
What I like about MGN? Honestly, I love how positive the community is and how far =MGN= has come!
How I found MGN? late 2013/2014, near the start of The Blockheads! I was an active member on both =MGN= and The Blockheads Forums for two to three years before becoming unmotivated to do anything due to severe depression and anxiety. Recently I've been improving, becoming more interested in things, and hope to become part of this again.

Overall, I'm a really friendly guy, so don't hesitate to message me if you want to be friends!
Welcome back to the P1 Republic!
We are growing much more stronger and making a new difference here.

Hello! I’m a new member in this forum,
My name is Imperial-Storm,
I love to play games and learn to program, I’m a beginner in HTML!
I play both Cubic Castles (since september 2016) and Blockheads (since March 2013)
MGN is a huge family of people all over the world who connect by gameplay.
I met MGN while I was playing blockheads, they always had some fancy servers :)

Monkey Superhero

Professional Twig
Staff member
I play both Cubic Castles (since september 2016) and Blockheads (since March 2013)
Heyo welcome to the P1 forums!
I've seen you before on Discord!
Enjoy :D

Name: The Good Autism (aka TGA)
What i like to do: game, pretty much it XDDD
When i started gaming: [THIS IS GOING TO SUPRISE YOU!!!] I started to game when i was age 4.
How I found P1/What I like about it: i found P1 when i saw some Qbee with =MGN= as their clan. Something i like is alot of people like it and join it. That is because im verry social.

P.S.: Where do i go to fill out the application for the Cubic Castles Clan?

007Awesome007

Twiggle
Staff member
When i started gaming: [THIS IS GOING TO SUPRISE YOU!!!] I started to game when i was age 4.
How I found P1/What I like about it: i found P1 when i saw some Qbee with =MGN= as their clan. Something i like is alot of people like it and join it. That is because im verry social.

Welcome to P1!

To join our Cubic Castles Clan, you can add me in game 007Awesome007 and when I am online, I can add you.

Monkey Superhero

Professional Twig
Staff member

Welcome to P1! If you need any help with the forums just ask! :D
Enjoy!

DaveAnime1

Anime Otaku Introvert
Proud Citizen of Dawn
You aren't new to my eyes. xD
I guess, welcome back to the Blockheads community but welcome to the P1 Republic.

Heya! Welcome to the P1 Republic!

Patreon