Introduce Yourself

Elmouchas

Francis Miller
(not updated linkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/francis-miller-a9684716/)
elmouchas@gmail.com

Actual position :
- Product owner at BuyBack Booth (https://www.buybackbooth.com/)
- Customer Relationship Manager
- also in Charge of QC / QA

- Consultant technology for Couleur.tv (post-production studio) (http://couleur.tv/)

Killing time recent hobby :
- Currently Studying Unity World building (oriented VR world building) & advance coding (MRE)

- Owner of the following 2 company to be created for VR social media app :
- Triangle : Mission : Development studio for hosts & event's management in VR social media app (currently focusing on AltSpaceVR & VRChat)
- BrandVR : Mission : Bring advertisement agencies and their brands into VR worlds by creating props, events, tools, partys and such while we advertise alcoholic products (to start with)

Short about me :
I'm a content creator in Virtual community since 1996 (started with BBS, IRC, ICQ, Messenger, Many Games, member of =MGN=, creator for The Blockheads, Second Life, AltSpaceVR, VrChat, Spatial ...)
Working to be more involve into SDK development, MRE, MicroSoft Mesh and Unity world & Animation

Fonder employee at TouchTunes Digital Jukebox, sold for 430 $M USD 2 years ago

Was a teacher at NAD (Montreal, National Animation & Design school : video-game classes) for 2 years : I taught Blender Software, modeling, texture & game engine (https://www.nad.ca/fr)

Work with Blender fondation back in the day for designing their UI (until version 1.80) (https://www.blender.org/)

Yippee456

Free Hugs
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Francis Miller
(not updated linkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/francis-miller-a9684716/)
elmouchas@gmail.com

Actual position :
- Product owner at BuyBack Booth (https://www.buybackbooth.com/)
- Customer Relationship Manager
- also in Charge of QC / QA

- Consultant technology for Couleur.tv (post-production studio) (http://couleur.tv/)

Killing time recent hobby :
- Currently Studying Unity World building (oriented VR world building) & advance coding (MRE)

- Owner of the following 2 company to be created for VR social media app :
- Triangle : Mission : Development studio for hosts & event's management in VR social media app (currently focusing on AltSpaceVR & VRChat)
- BrandVR : Mission : Bring advertisement agencies and their brands into VR worlds by creating props, events, tools, partys and such while we advertise alcoholic products (to start with)

Short about me :
I'm a content creator in Virtual community since 1996 (started with BBS, IRC, ICQ, Messenger, Many Games, member of =MGN=, creator for The Blockheads, Second Life, AltSpaceVR, VrChat, Spatial ...)
Working to be more involve into SDK development, MRE, MicroSoft Mesh and Unity world & Animation

Fonder employee at TouchTunes Digital Jukebox, sold for 430 $M USD 2 years ago

Was a teacher at NAD (Montreal, National Animation & Design school : video-game classes) for 2 years : I taught Blender Software, modeling, texture & game engine (https://www.nad.ca/fr)

Work with Blender fondation back in the day for designing their UI (until version 1.80) (https://www.blender.org/)
Hi! I know you've been around for quite some time, but it's good to see you!

Name: Zalam
What I love to do: I love to create weird but unique things that would make me rich and popular.
Games I play: I think there are very few games I haven't tried yet.
When I started gaming: When I was still 6 years old I used to play on the Atari and that's when I started to get so attracted to games.
What you like about P1/how you found it: How unique it is and the potential of what I can do here.

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Name: Zalam
What I love to do: I love to create weird but unique things that would make me rich and popular.
Games I play: I think there are very few games I haven't tried yet.
When I started gaming: When I was still 6 years old I used to play on the Atari and that's when I started to get so attracted to games.
What you like about P1/how you found it: How unique it is and the potential of what I can do here.
Welcome here we are glad to have you. How did you find out about P1

Name: Thomas (or Tommy/Tommygun)
What I love to do: I love to create, conceptualize and play games, especially video games. I love crafting experiences and I aspire to become a game designer.
Games I play: I'm currently playing Yazuka: Like a Dragon, New Pokémon Snap, Remothered: Broken Porcelain, Overwatch, Resident Evil: Village, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and probably more that I'm forgetting.
When I started gaming: At around the age of 6. My first few games were Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Mortal Kombat and Resident Evil (Sega Saturn).
What you like about P1/how you found it: RedEagle_P1!

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Name: Thomas (or Tommy/Tommygun)
What I love to do: I love to create, conceptualize and play games, especially video games. I love crafting experiences and I aspire to become a game designer.
Games I play: I'm currently playing Yazuka: Like a Dragon, New Pokémon Snap, Remothered: Broken Porcelain, Overwatch, Resident Evil: Village, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and probably more that I'm forgetting.
When I started gaming: At around the age of 6. My first few games were Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Mortal Kombat and Resident Evil (Sega Saturn).
What you like about P1/how you found it: RedEagle_P1!
It's really great to have someone that is pursuing such a very specific design passion as part of the team and we are so glad to have you :)

Name: Karbonwolf
What I love to do: is play games with my friends the game doesnt matter as long as i have a friend
Games I play: i usually play stratigy games or fps but i do play minecraft and platformer games
When I started gaming: dont know when i was little
What you like about P1/how you found it: i found this through a community named sykoo polyrealm on discord why i joined is because i want to learn straight from pros

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Name: Karbonwolf
What I love to do: is play games with my friends the game doesnt matter as long as i have a friend
Games I play: i usually play stratigy games or fps but i do play minecraft and platformer games
When I started gaming: dont know when i was little
What you like about P1/how you found it: i found this through a community named sykoo polyrealm on discord why i joined is because i want to learn straight from pros
Welcome to the community :D so glad to have you be part! I hope you will really enjoy it here :D What are some strategy games you play?

Hello everyone: I am siege and I am looking forward to being acquainted with you all very soon. I love to make, design & market prototypes as well as ambitious launches for games/titles and have a good bit of experience in the matter.

> I like to play cutsie things primarily, and my preferred genre has to be sandbox games.

> My first experience with games must've been when I was much younger, and my first recollection of gaming had to be Club Penguin.

I like the way P1 handles things, and therefore I'm hoping I can be a part of the system in a meaningful way.

I found P1 through RedEagle admittedly, and I have a good lot of experience with the tools that P1 is currently using such as Magicavoxel, Unity, and Gimp. Feel free to reach out in a private message if you would need some help with anything along those lines, I am a very helpful and social person & I do well working with teams. I'm also a quick-learner and I would appreciate tips on other similar programs :giggle::coffee:

Hey everybody!

My name's Luke but you can call me Fluke since that's my username everywhere :) either works for me I don't have a preference, whatever is easier for you to remember.

I enjoy making art, especially characters and environments and more recently indie games.

Lately I've been playing Dreams, The Witness, We Happy Few, and Overwatch.
Some of my favorites are Bioshock, Rayman 2, Minecraft, and Hollow Knight.

I love P1's positive and constructive community, I got into around Y-Lands release and enjoyed building stuff on the servers.

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
I love P1's positive and constructive community, I got into around Y-Lands release and enjoyed building stuff on the servers.
I just feel so extremely lucky to have you part of what we're doing. Our conversation this morning made it abundantly clear that were absolutely on the exact same page concerning what we want to do and it's so exciting to see that. I hope that our combined talents can build something beyond what either of us could do and that in supporting each other we can build something that means something incredible to millions of people

Name:My name is Jeremy, but I like to go by Chuck
What I love to do: Produce music, almost any artistic endeavor really.
Games I play: It would be easier to tell you what I don't play
When I started gaming: Very young, I started off playing Sonic the Hedgehog on the Sega Genesis
What you like about P1/how you found it: I came here a very very long ago and played with some of the guys on their Create server on Ylands. I stopped playing Ylands, so at the time this resulted in me kind of falling off from the community. That in combination with falling on hard times made things difficult. But I'm back and I hope I can make meaningful contributions.

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Name:My name is Jeremy, but I like to go by Chuck
What I love to do: Produce music, almost any artistic endeavor really.
Games I play: It would be easier to tell you what I don't play
When I started gaming: Very young, I started off playing Sonic the Hedgehog on the Sega Genesis
What you like about P1/how you found it: I came here a very very long ago and played with some of the guys on their Create server on Ylands. I stopped playing Ylands, so at the time this resulted in me kind of falling off from the community. That in combination with falling on hard times made things difficult. But I'm back and I hope I can make meaningful contributions.
So excited to have you be part! We need someone who loves to do music!

Name: Slate Bark spelled as Birk
What I love to do: I am very creative and I like to play games and study more. Actually, my main aim is to study.
Games I play: Ylands, Simple sandbox 2 , Just.
When I started gaming: I started gaming at 2 years ago.
What you like about P1/how you found it: I like P1's creativity and Amazing community. I found P1 by Redeagle Founder. He makes awesome videos.

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Name: Slate Bark spelled as Birk
What I love to do: I am very creative and I like to play games and study more. Actually, my main aim is to study.
Games I play: Ylands, Simple sandbox 2 , Just.
When I started gaming: I started gaming at 2 years ago.
What you like about P1/how you found it: I like P1's creativity and Amazing community. I found P1 by Redeagle Founder. He makes awesome videos.
Hi there question do you play Minecraft? I’m so glad to have you with us

Name: Zanna
What I love to do: I'm a music composer/ sound designer firsthand, but have recently gotten into video editing/ streaming
Games I play: As of right now Dead By Daylight is my most played game, but I also enjoy horror and other survival games
When I started gaming: I started out with a gameboy playing mario and whatever I could get my hands on.
What you like about P1/how you found it: I love the idea and drive this community has, I found it on a indie discord I'm a part of.

Name: Dylan
What I love to do: Spending time with my family, playing games(obviously :D), playing guitar, learning new things. technology in general.
Games I play: CSGO, Rust, Ark, Elder scrolls online.
When I started gaming: first game I ever played was monster bash when I was about 3 years old, couldn't stop after that. :)
What you like about P1/how you found it: I love that this is a a big welcoming community from different places, cultures and skills. I found a post on reddit and was drawn in :D

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Name: Dylan
What I love to do: Spending time with my family, playing games(obviously :D), playing guitar, learning new things. technology in general.
Games I play: CSGO, Rust, Ark, Elder scrolls online.
When I started gaming: first game I ever played was monster bash when I was about 3 years old, couldn't stop after that. :)
What you like about P1/how you found it: I love that this is a a big welcoming community from different places, cultures and skills. I found a post on reddit and was drawn in :D
We are so glad to have you!

Patreon