Introduce Yourself

Name: Evan
What I love to do: Hanging out in discord, breaking game metas, discussing about min maxing MMOs I play, hosting my private Minecraft server QPCraft and eating pudding!
Games I played: Apex, Minecraft, Stardew Valley, LoL, LoR, Rocket League, Terraria, Genshin and Idleon
When I started gaming: Friend introduced me to minecraft and it all started from there
What you like about P1/how you found it: I love voxel games and how open the community is with sharing creations and visions to pave the future of game development societies and found this from one of redeagles posts and comments on r/gamedesign Reddit community

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Name: Evan
What I love to do: Hanging out in discord, breaking game metas, discussing about min maxing MMOs I play, hosting my private Minecraft server QPCraft and eating pudding!
Games I played: Apex, Minecraft, Stardew Valley, LoL, LoR, Rocket League, Terraria, Genshin and Idleon
When I started gaming: Friend introduced me to minecraft and it all started from there
What you like about P1/how you found it: I love voxel games and how open the community is with sharing creations and visions to pave the future of game development societies and found this from one of redeagles posts and comments on r/gamedesign Reddit community
Great to have you join us it’s cool that you’re on your own Minecraft server too. We are into Minecraft quite a lot as a community. How long have you been running it? Is it active?

What to get to know our community? Introduce yourself! Just as a best practices thing on any public forum, don't talk about your age or where you are from ;).

Here is a quick guide:

Name: Adamya
What I love to do: Gaming,Videos etc.
Games I play: Ylands
When I started gaming: Since I was
What you like about P1/how you found it:
Through Ylands

Name: John Kennedy Peña
What I love to do: play games, watch anime, make music, all for game dev material
Games I play: geometry dash (GDjkhp), minecraft (NastySnake03), terraria (HackerExposer)
When I started gaming: i was a kid playing snake on nokia
What you like about P1/how you found it: reddit post lol

Name : anokatie
What I love to do : love to explore, observe and learn things, casual and competitive gaming
Games I play : CSGO, Gris, Hollow Knight and Osu!
When did I start gaming : Started with Nokia and NES games and never stopped
What you like about P1/how you found it : Was scrolling reddit and found a post about P1, joined the discord sv and liked their approach and the working environment.

Name: Kyle Collins

What I love to do: ride my motorcycle, play paintball

Games I play: RTS, and FFPS. But mainly RB6 and DBD

When I started gaming: Ever since I got my hands on a computer so about when I was 9 or so.

The promise that I can use this experience for the real world. And get that leg up so I can work for a AAA company one day. how you found it:[/I searched Looking for a game dev team]

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
The promise that I can use this experience for the real world. And get that leg up so I can work for a AAA company one day. how you found it:[/I searched Looking for a game dev team]
Welcome here! I have good news we’ve got people getting hired by Google and such and they might be able to get you a foot in the door!
anyway, welcome here thanks so much for joining and we are super glad to have you!

Name: Wildstyle
What I love to do: I love board gaming and playing on my violin - although I'm so bad at it :))
Games I play: many board games (this counts too?), League of Legends, Diablo 2.
When I started gaming: when I was like 7-8, in my mother's office with MS DOS Dyna Blaster.
What you like about P1/how you found it: RedEagle invited me. I always searched for an active community with lots of experienced members where I can learn more about game development.

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Name: Wildstyle
What I love to do: I love board gaming and playing on my violin - although I'm so bad at it :))
Games I play: many board games (this counts too?), League of Legends, Diablo 2.
When I started gaming: when I was like 7-8, in my mother's office with MS DOS Dyna Blaster.
What you like about P1/how you found it: RedEagle invited me. I always searched for an active community with lots of experienced members where I can learn more about game development.
So glad to have you be part of this :D

Hello all,

First thanks RedEagle for this community page for us to know each others and probably can do project together in the future.

Name: UWA4d
What I love to do: Test our client's new games and play their new games;
Games I played: All clients new games and some launched games like Honor of the King; WARPATH and so on;
When I started gaming: In the University time, I have started gaming;
What you like about P1/how you found it: I love the friendly communication environment, nice user experience, some professional developers shared their innovation ideas, you know the developers are the magic people who can turn the codes to the wonderful games or other programs.

Many thanks the opportunity for letting us to stay here to show the word, how excellent people you are.

Hello everyone!! My name is Zane!

What I love to do:
  • I love playing games, making games, listening to music, watching movies and traveling (kind of hard to travel nowadays though..)
Games I play:
  • I play pretty much anything. I've played video games since I was 4 years old and never stopped. My favorite game of all time is Okami and favorite game recently is Ghost of Tsushima. I am also an avid collector of retro games. I'll play pretty much everything haha.
When I started gaming:
  • My mom is huge into video games, so I've watched her play games since I was born. However, I probably started actually playing games aroudn when I was 4.

What you like about P1/how you found it:
  • I think the idea about a metaverse gaming experience is very unique and interesting. I'd love to be apart of something new and exciting. I really think that this style of game will gain popularity quickly and interest a lot of people.

• I found out about P1 because RedEagle__P1 messaged me on Discord and asked me if I would be interested in joining.

I look forward to working with you all!

Patreon