Introduce Yourself

Name: Evan
What I love to do: Hanging out in discord, breaking game metas, discussing about min maxing MMOs I play, hosting my private Minecraft server QPCraft and eating pudding!
Games I played: Apex, Minecraft, Stardew Valley, LoL, LoR, Rocket League, Terraria, Genshin and Idleon
When I started gaming: Friend introduced me to minecraft and it all started from there
What you like about P1/how you found it: I love voxel games and how open the community is with sharing creations and visions to pave the future of game development societies and found this from one of redeagles posts and comments on r/gamedesign Reddit community

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Name: Evan
What I love to do: Hanging out in discord, breaking game metas, discussing about min maxing MMOs I play, hosting my private Minecraft server QPCraft and eating pudding!
Games I played: Apex, Minecraft, Stardew Valley, LoL, LoR, Rocket League, Terraria, Genshin and Idleon
When I started gaming: Friend introduced me to minecraft and it all started from there
What you like about P1/how you found it: I love voxel games and how open the community is with sharing creations and visions to pave the future of game development societies and found this from one of redeagles posts and comments on r/gamedesign Reddit community
Great to have you join us it’s cool that you’re on your own Minecraft server too. We are into Minecraft quite a lot as a community. How long have you been running it? Is it active?

What to get to know our community? Introduce yourself! Just as a best practices thing on any public forum, don't talk about your age or where you are from ;).

Here is a quick guide:

Name: Adamya
What I love to do: Gaming,Videos etc.
Games I play: Ylands
When I started gaming: Since I was
What you like about P1/how you found it:
Through Ylands

Name: John Kennedy Peña
What I love to do: play games, watch anime, make music, all for game dev material
Games I play: geometry dash (GDjkhp), minecraft (NastySnake03), terraria (HackerExposer)
When I started gaming: i was a kid playing snake on nokia
What you like about P1/how you found it: reddit post lol

Name : anokatie
What I love to do : love to explore, observe and learn things, casual and competitive gaming
Games I play : CSGO, Gris, Hollow Knight and Osu!
When did I start gaming : Started with Nokia and NES games and never stopped
What you like about P1/how you found it : Was scrolling reddit and found a post about P1, joined the discord sv and liked their approach and the working environment.

Patreon