Look! A Wild Post! And it has a Tag!

MMS

Legends Never Die
Staff member
It feels like ages since I first joined =MGN= that later turned into P1 even if it's only been six years. Thinking back, I'm even more amazed at the community we built here. It's sad that the forums are mostly dead, but the memories forever live on.

Looks like some people are still lurking and drop by occasionally, so if you are here reading this, here's a tag (remember these?)

(Please remember the usual privacy rules of the interweb. Also, feel free to respond to anyone else's tag answers -- hooray for conversation!)
  1. Favorite =MGN= memory/memories?
  2. Do you still play Blockheads? Cubic Castles?
  3. Current favourite video game (s)?
  4. Song recommendation?
  5. What're you up to during quarantine (if you are in quarantine -- if not, what're you up to in general)?
  6. Tag 3 people who may at some point login and do the tag :yay:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My responses:
    Taking a second to reminisce, wow... I'm just going to throw a whole bunch of words here and hope that they'll make sense: Shoutbox (/me), Yippee Lectures, Bibbley Boo, Cubic Castles Parties, Mumble, Jetpacks, those fancy avatars we all made with our names and so, many, more.

Last time I played Blockheads was when the latest update came out (so around 2 years ago?), and I apparently missed out on unicorns so I may pick it up again just to see them. As for Cubic Castles, I logged in a while ago but there's so much new stuff now that I got a bit overwhelmed lol

3. Current favorite video game (s)?
    I primarily play League of Legends (silver 1 heh). I also recently tried out The Stanley Parable (which, I know, was released years ago I'm late okay) and played through a bunch (I mean, like 7) Pokemon games on an emulator. Currently doing a casual Pokemon Showdown tournament with some school friends too.

4. Song recommendation?
    I stumbled upon Gym Class Heroes: The Fighter ft. Ryan Tedder a while ago and thought it was pretty neat --

5. What're you up to during quarantine (if you are in quarantine -- if not, what're you up to in general)?
    I've mostly been programming, gaming, reading (ebooks aren't the same as regular but I make do) and sleeping (sort of... sleep is for the weak, right?). I also walked 4 hours last week to visit a friend (which was like, the first outside human contact I've had in about a month).

6. Tag people who may at some point login and do the tag :yay:
    @DaPerson @Raizusekku @Yippee456 (and since I'm OP, @everyone reading this :p:)

Yippee456

Free Hugs
Proud Citizen of Dawn
1. The shoutbox was a fantastic time. I do wince at myself looking back, I have no idea how people put up with me. Good times were had on Jetpacks, too. Favorite of all, though? I have no idea.

2. I occasionally feel like playing Blockheads, but that's become less and less often as time has gone on. I don't really get much outside of online flash games these days, though as I now have an actual PC things may start looking up on that front (probably going to be on Roblox, I would guess). Never really got into Cubic Castles, on the other hand. Not that I have a problem with the game, it just wasn't my thing.

3. I dunno, there's plenty of good ones. If you're looking for a good time, I recommend going for something like Portal 2. Great sense of humor, great gameplay, and great multiplayer content as well.

4. I recommend "Venture", by Jaron on Soundcloud. The Undertale soundtrack is always a good listen, too.

5. Seeing as I'm an essential worker, not much has changed. Still pushing carts. We did just finish moving as of yesterday, though! Been hanging out with a couple friends, too.

6. Let's see... @Cece547 @MeowiamaCAT @HyperLaxus @Nano

007Awesome007

Twiggle
Staff member
oh hey lurkers
    So many memories.. To name one, the =MGN= Darkness server/event in the Blockheads. Although it was so long ago I can't recall anything specific about it... Other than the challenge of trying to survive - also the downloadble MGN chat app that was around for a bit
    I don't play much Blockheads anymore, but it is still installed on my phone :yay: ... I still play a bit of Cubic Castles. Between me and everyone who see this.. Other than meeting up with old MGN members & friends, I only play to make YouTube videos and get them YouTube subscribers ;)
  3. Current favorite video game (s)?
    I also play a bit of League, usually ARAM only for some quick games. I finished The Witcher 3 a few months ago (loved it) and have now got into Assassin's Creed (finishing up AC Odyssey) - Other than this, Stardew Valley has been a favourite.
  4. Song recommendation?
    Everywhere by Fleetwood Mac
    Playing some video games and playing some video games. I'm trying to learn some more photoshop as well :0
  6. Tag people who may at some point login and do the tag @ArcticCry (stop messaging me on discord or instagram... use the forums instead) @MADE TO LOVE (idk if this tag works) @RedEagle_P1 (u must still get email notifications or something c:)
Whoever sees this, add me on discord if I'm not already your friend there c: (007Awesome007#4030)

Dan_The_Gamer

Forever Sleepy
Staff member
Greetings!

Favorite =MGN= memory/memories?
Hmm, there's plenty, never was good with memory though. I do remember having fun on Jetpacks, the Creative server and the forum itself.

Do you still play Blockheads? Cubic Castles?
Never was big on CC but BH was the good stuff, Sadly, I don't play it anymore, but I'm glad for the time I had with it. Lots of memories, a mix of MGN related and general BH gameplay. I've made friends and I've lost friends. Its gives the "last seen XX days ago" from xbox but without an day count. You never see it coming, that last goodbye, it's always just a normal goodbye, but time moves on, and so must we all. Building was also fun, for such a simple a game buildings could get pretty nice, loved admiring and building things alike.

Current favorite video game (s)?
Well, I play Stardew Valley every so often.
Battlefield 1 is still a good game to this day.
I am slowly attempting to 100% black Mesa.
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam is rough around the edges but I still enjoy it every so often.
Sudden Strike 4 because WW2.
Darkest Dungeon for the challenge, atmosphere and the almighty narrator, Wayne June.
Planet Coaster because THEME PARKS.
House Flipper because I don't know why, why is it so fun!?
And finally, not a game per say but it is fun the explore the universe in Space Engine.

Song recommendation?
There is many a can list and recommend here, the list (which hasn't been changed since 2016) in my about has some good ones but recently I've been digging the Black Mesa OST. With favorites from it being Surface Tension 4, Forget About Freeman, Transcendent, Entangled, Convergence, Internal Conflict, Interloper and Ascension (v2).

What're you up to during quarantine (if you are in quarantine -- if not, what're you up to in general)?
Refer to to Question 3, listening to a lot of musics, reading(currently Dead Wake. The last Crossing of the Lusitania by Erik Larson), watching anime and documentaries.

Tags
Well, lets see....
@Balance the YingYang , @DaveAnime1 , @MAMA FOOD SUPPLY

Drift king

1. Favorite =MGN= memory/memories?Anyone else remember when @Jemni would have those Minecart races on Westeros and his server? Back when BH was truly about Building and skill and reputation. Unlike the BH servers now adays.
  2. Do you still play Blockheads? Cubic Castles? Rarely do I get onto BH. Ever since the update that returned servers back to costing money like very early day BH, I havnt been on. Just a few check ins every so often but. It’s nothing like it used to be. I have a pretty far account on CC but, havnt really played it... too much PayToWin.
  3. Current favourite video game (s)? Blockheads i’ll always still love but to play without old friends is hard. So NeedForSpeed games on Playstation is where i’ll spend my gaming time.
  4. Song recommendation? I have thousands honestly 😂 but if you’re into metal i very much recommend the band: Famous Last Words . Their song “Lust of the Lost” is beautiful to me.
  5. What're you up to during quarantine (if you are in quarantine -- if not, what're you up to in general)? Trying to stay sane and out of harms way, as others may say. Anime, games, music. Working on my vehicle. Really hope everyone’s safe and well!
  6. Tag 3 people who may at some point login and do the tag :yay: @MAMA FOOD SUPPLY @Jemni @DayDreamer

Dabestbro

TheHighestRankedGentleman
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Gee, it's been a long long while hasn't it! Two years or so. Glad to see you're all holding up :)
    Probably have to be the old blockheads server ran by Mama. Those servers got me into the community and I had a brilliant time there collaborating with you guys :)
    Not really, and haven't for a long time. Doesn't help that my old iPad broke, but Cubic Castles never really appealed to me and Blockheads isn't much without its awesome community
    Honestly, don't play many these days. Minecraft with the friend group is always a good shout though
  4. Song recommendation?
    Blue Room by Tunç Çakir is brilliant. Some of you may know part of it from Katana Zero but the full track is definitely worth checking out and is even stronger on its own imo.
    Revising (and procrastinating) for my final year of high school :P
As for tags, gosh my memory is foggy. Maybe in the distant future @iAmNoahz , @IVIaster222, @NameNameName1111 , @Sarah£££££ or @MADE TO LOVE will read this :D

DaPerson

P1Bot Developer
Staff member
Man, has it really been 7 years? I remember joining back in 2013 and like... man. @-@
But uh, yEs. Here we gooooooooooooooooo
1) Favourite =MGN= memory/memories?
Honestly, I have no clue. I had a lot of fond memories throughout my time here. Of my times participating in events/servers related to =MGN=, I can't really remember any specific event that I particularly loved over all others.

2) Do you still play Blockheads or Cubic Castles?
Not anymore. xd

3) Current favourite videogame?
M i n e c r a f t

4) Song recommendation?
The entire Persona 5 playlist. It's amazing. But uh... regarding specific songs, I would say Watermelon Sugar or Level of Concern.

5) What are you up to in quarantine?
Programming and anime :sunglasses: I also play Minecraft. Yea..... Oh, uh. I guess I'm also in my senior year as well. That's always neat! But otherwise, not much xd

6) Tag 3 people who might will do this
@Bibliophile, @Nano, and @ArcticCry.

Arthelune

Idory under another name
Staff member
  1. Favorite =MGN= memory/memories?Man where do I start. Staying up all night making videos with you guys
  2. Do you still play Blockheads? Cubic Castles?I’ll lurk on cc sometimes
  3. Current favourite video game (s)?Still Minecraft sometimes gta
  4. Song recommendation? too many
  5. What're you up to during quarantine (if you are in quarantine -- if not, what're you up to in general)? I paint lol still.
  6. Tag 3 people who may at some point login and do the tag :yay: @meowimacat @DutchMansProud @Nano

ArcticCry

Amber Patron
P1 Private
hello hi welcome,

i logged on to troll RedSeagull, then i see 2 tags from this post. wowzies
also i copied your format @DaPerson get rekt

@007Awesome007 ok dm me rn on forum

1) Favourite =MGN= memory/memories?

- Getting banned and/or muted from Mumble repeatedly but always finding a way to join back and annoy the crap out of ppl wth my crappy mic?

- cc parties

- listening to dap while he's coding late night. no it's not pleasant, but it's..uh . an experience?

2) Do you still play Blockheads or Cubic Castles?

- nope

3) Current favourite videogame?

- rocket league i guess, but i just got a 30 day ban. so yeah
- started the AC series after finishing witcher 3, 007 is copying me

4) Song recommendation?

- generally poetry of Rumi, and other poets of that area
here's one. link

5) What are you up to in quarantine?

- waking up 1 minute bfr class starts instead of 1 hour. rest is the same. wasting time

6) Tag 3 people who might will do this

@Raizusekku @Nano @IVIaster222

Actiondust

Most Elegant of All
Staff member
Diamond Patron
Favorite =MGN= memory/memories: Hanging out with players, attending parties.
Do you still play Blockheads? Cubic Castles?: Nope
Current favourite video games: Garry's Mod, Osu
Song recommendation:
"Ahoy!" By Houshou Marine
What're you up to during (if you are in quarantine -- if not, what're you up to in general)?
Taking online classes, working part time.
Would be in class courses, but they are all closed down.

@MGN_Vikserno
@A.nnie
@-sabbe-
@Arthelune

Last edited:

Model Rocket

I believe I can fly!
Proud Citizen of Dawn
  1. Do you still play Blockheads? Cubic Castles?
  2. Current favourite video game (s)?
  3. Song recommendation?
  4. What're you up to during quarantine (if you are in quarantine -- if not, what're you up to in general)?
  5. Tag 3 people who may at some point login and do the tag :yay:
Ight I don't really know if anyone remembers me but I thought this would be a fun thing to do.
1. I can't even find a decent server and too many things you have to pay for in Blockheads. Never got in to Cubic Castles.
2. I'm grinding Rocket League.
3. Ight ima not even do this cuz I listen to Jazz.
4. Not much. Kinda just wishing I could see people.
5. @WOLPHIE, @Nano, @MMS

Favorite memories were definitely on Urbano when that server was popular. Had so much fun building!

Sarah£££££

P1 Private
Gee, it's been a long long while hasn't it! Two years or so. Glad to see you're all holding up :)
    Probably have to be the old blockheads server ran by Mama. Those servers got me into the community and I had a brilliant time there collaborating with you guys :)
    Not really, and haven't for a long time. Doesn't help that my old iPad broke, but Cubic Castles never really appealed to me and Blockheads isn't much without its awesome community
    Honestly, don't play many these days. Minecraft with the friend group is always a good shout though
  4. Song recommendation?
    Blue Room by Tunç Çakir is brilliant. Some of you may know part of it from Katana Zero but the full track is definitely worth checking out and is even stronger on its own imo.
    Revising (and procrastinating) for my final year of high school :P
As for tags, gosh my memory is foggy. Maybe in the distant future @iAmNoahz , @IVIaster222, @NameNameName1111 , @Sarah£££££ or @MADE TO LOVE will read this :D
oh my god hey ;-; we been missing you dab

Sarah£££££

P1 Private

Honestly trolling with @MADE TO LOVE and @disaster, playing on the survival=MGN=blockheads server, the onion army and all those small random memories that just warm my heart

Honestly, no but it was very fun

The sims 3, The sims 4, Minecraft, Fallout New Vegas, Mario Kart Tour

4. Song recommendation?

Honestly my taste in music is all over the place but I can recommend a few tracks:
    https://youtu.be/b8qTORBwGPo
    https://youtu.be/h2RBJwHyiQk
    https://youtu.be/MTdj-6Bd5wk
    https://youtu.be/a6gWOdE5y3I
    https://youtu.be/d5ZVaWxkAaQ
    https://youtu.be/PsTpJH20VlM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWNyNg3SVqk&ab_channel=puptheband
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo1GycTEIKg&ab_channel=NapalmRecords
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2AFp_u8Edc&ab_channel=Perpetua
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYeDJxWvA_I&ab_channel=MachineHead
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPkEpfwJX_Q&ab_channel=AtlantaRhythmSection-Topic
    Okay I think that's enough music for now

When covid first hit we stayed like a month and a half or two in the city, and after bullying my parents we packed everything and moved to our village house for like a good 6 months and a half. It was fun I worked out a lot, the air is cleaner, I had a fun time. Worked on myself a lot cried a lot too. I'm also 1st year of college/university now been a while sinceI joined MGN, first joined in November 2015 wasn't very active until I created this account. I'm grateful, I made a lot of great friends on here some I still talk to today, some I lost contact with, some I found again after extensive research. I took guitar lessons for a year and stopped because of covid, also because i wanted to focus on my drawing skills >.> but I'd like to take on guitar again some other time with a better instructor and during better times <.<

6. Tag 3 people who may at some point login and do the tag :yay:

sooooo @MADE TO LOVE @iAmNoahz @Dabestbro (still trying to contact Dabestbro but he won't reply on Xbox)

Last edited:
Patreon