Petition to Cubic Castles to fix permission issues

RedEagle_P1.

Founder of =MGN=
Staff member
Founding Team
We've all had it happen, we get to know someone in game, they seem like nice people and we share our realm permissions with them so they can help us build. Sadly they weren't the people that we thought they were and they decide to steal our items and run off.

But what if there was a different way?

What if people who help us build would need more permissions to take our stuff. In this video I cover why Co-op Blocks and Flashbumpers don't solve this problems and why we need different solution.

I realize that this change might be difficult to implement because it impacts everyone's permissions. However, I think it's worth it. How about you?

Sugarcat101

かわいいねこ。
All of this makes alot of sense, so much stuff that actually makes the game safer
personally i was thinking of a "one way" trust system.... but it would've worked almost exactly the same way a flash bumper does, just that only trusted people can build (but not take already existing blocks(unless they placed it))

RedEagle_P1.

Founder of =MGN=
Staff member
Founding Team
All of this makes alot of sense, so much stuff that actually makes the game safer
personally i was thinking of a "one way" trust system.... but it would've worked almost exactly the same way a flash bumper does, just that only trusted people can build (but not take already existing blocks(unless they placed it))
That system would already help a lot imo.

Sugarcat101

かわいいねこ。
at this point, after thinking it through... it's a little too much, i left a comment in the cc thread.
If you haven't noticed, there is always someway to scam and some of your recommendations might cause a few troubles for some people.
I also believe we might scare off newbies with such overwhelming security options

I was thinking that mabye the permissions would work so that anything broken by a non-owner person and anything placed by a non-owner person would return to the owners inventory. Then there would be no problems of people taking things. Just an idea, because theres probably some problems with that approach.

Patreon