Question on timeline

Hi just wondering what "era" this will start in? and also will the game wipe every so often(start again from scratch) or continue to move forward? if the latter i'm wondering how people will feel coming into the game later and missing out on early game content.

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Hi just wondering what "era" this will start in? and also will the game wipe every so often(start again from scratch) or continue to move forward? if the latter i'm wondering how people will feel coming into the game later and missing out on early game content.
Good question, we have decided to push everything right back to the beginning so essentially the Stone Age. People start from the very bare bones all the way up to modern civilization. People will never start again or reset. Those people who come later may miss out on some parts of the game but the only reason we have those early parts of the game is because that’s the only way to create a real economy with no NPC’s. Fantastic question, it shows that you are really understanding the basics of what we want to create

When you say modern does that include cars, smartphones, GPS, RVs, drones, robotics, planes, ships/yachts? Also say if humanoid robots or R2D2 type robots were to become common place would we include those also? Since we are trying to be a part of the future where people move more towards an alternate virtual society we would want to at least remain on par with those types of advancements. Maybe it's too soon to talk about these things but I look forward to when we have to talk about all of this. That would be a good problem to have. Also remember that in a few years computers would be more powerful so our game would be able to hand more AI and larger moving vehicles.

Patreon