Ylands P1 Building Coalition -- General Welcome

Where are you from? Oregon, USa aka TrumpLand (i apologize to the rest of the world!)

What languages do you speak? English, Spanish, French, Fading Russian, Can read Portuguese, Italian, Latin, Basic German as well.

How long have you been building? I've been building in Minecraft since it first came out, Cubic castles since 2014, Second Life since 2009, Digital Art and Sculpting forever, and rl Textile and sculpting forever (yes, i am elderly!) Brand new to Ylands, but a very fast learner!

How old are you? Very Old! 53 (aug 16) i was 13-14 when Electronic Gaming was pretty much invented, so an OG- Original Gamer

What is your job or what do you want to do for a job? I was a Social worker dealing with Human Trafficking and Domestic Violence, then was an Artist professionally, then went into tech world. disabled in 2005 n small-time artist n mainly gaming n student since then. Always been a Pirate. Yaaarrrgh!

What is your passion in game dev? Designing Games from Concept to play, mostly the art n rules n functioning. Don''t have a grip on modern coding at ALL!

What do you dislike doing in game dev? Coding. Would like to relearn basic scripting but my typing is very bad due to partial paralysis of hands n tiny typos=big issues in coding XD. Also i am a much more visual n big picture type o' pirate!

Hey guys, im Sergej, 29 years old and an robotik student.
I have an apprenticeship as a vehicle mechatronics engineer. Was 2 years with the German Federal Armed Forces in Germany. (that why im still studying :D). I was born in kazakhstan but i live in germany. I speak russian, german and enough english to write a bit about me :).
i love survival games where u can build and this game has a lot of possibilities to build and make scenarios. Im glad to b in this
community.

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
I have an apprenticeship as a vehicle mechatronics engineer. Was 2 years with the German Federal Armed Forces in Germany. (that why im still studying :D). I was born in kazakhstan but i live in germany. I speak russian, german and enough english to write a bit about me :).
i love survival games where u can build and this game has a lot of possibilities to build and make scenarios. Im glad to b in this
community.
community.
Welcome here :D so glad to have you :D Hope you will enjoy our friendly community :D

Tell us a little about you?

Where are you from?
arizona its a desert with cacti and one of the hottest habitable places on earth that us humans live and or have a city death valley is the number one
What languages do you speak?
i used to speak sign language , spanish and english i now can only do english
How long have you been building?
in minecraft id say 7 years though not every day as i would only be able to due to the library
How old are you?
What is your job or what do you want to do for a job?
id like to do gaming and any labor jobs as i used to have a gaming job but that one went south when the hosting company i worked for just up n shut down

RedEagle_P1

Administrator
Staff member
Proud Citizen of Dawn
Tell us a little about you?

Where are you from?
arizona its a desert with cacti and one of the hottest habitable places on earth that us humans live and or have a city death valley is the number one
What languages do you speak?
i used to speak sign language , spanish and english i now can only do english
How long have you been building?
in minecraft id say 7 years though not every day as i would only be able to due to the library
How old are you?
What is your job or what do you want to do for a job?
id like to do gaming and any labor jobs as i used to have a gaming job but that one went south when the hosting company i worked for just up n shut down
Glad to have you! If you have a good work ethic, you can earn some funds with P1 Creators :D -- Dont worry, its a new game so everyone is knew.

Interestingly we have a lot of spanish speakers :D

Ooof sounds hot there!

"G'day", is how a aussies would say "hello". like: "G'day", how are you going or how was your day or night.
Sometime I may say "G'day", most of the time I would say "hello", so you wont be confused.

My name is Stephen my friends at school use to call me Hutch so I normally use it.
Ever since school I have been known for my creative arts and craft skills and I would help with projects and props for plays. I am also into music creating and playing on a piano, keyboard, guitar. Most of the time I spent drawing and designing thing's. I do spend a lot of time playing games that involve building.
I do spend a lot of time day dreaming about ideas and adventures.
I am from Australia what people call the "land down under".
I do speak english mostly I do pick up other language from other people from time to time.
I started out building with block then went to Lego blocks and now computer games
I am a 46 old school gamer, Graphic Artist
I was a Taxi Driver and Chauffeur. Chauffeur driving a passenger motor vehicles. I have done courses studies in: puppetry, costume design, stage and set construction. I wanted to design a create games.

Tell us a little about you: I'm a 14y/o gamer. Learning code and know a bit about game development.
Where are you from: U.S, C.A.
What languages do you speak: English, Italian
How long have you been building: I've been building since 2012.
How old are you: 14
What is your job or what do you want to do for a job: I want to either progress into music, architecture, or game development.

P1 Username: TheGuavaDude

Howdy folks, I am Arrrrrcos ye old feller lost adrift at sea. I have a huge passion in all things games started out fighting for the first player controller with my brother on N64 and it's been a hobby of mine from then on.
I'm from the smack middle of the U.S.A so I got a bit of an "ahck-scent" people say though I typically hide it through my various dialect impersonations. I speak English, un poco de Espanol, and some Japanese.
I have been building since I was roughly 4 making paper models of anything I could find, further delved into my passion when Bungie released forge on halo 3 and minecraft, terraria and other voxel games since their release.
I am the ripe ol age of 22, hitting my quarter life crisis.
My current job is full time student for a Computer Science major (yuck) but for a job I hope to one day give back to the gaming community whether that be through content creation or the development of an entirely new game!

Patreon